Disqualifications out of challenges

PuddleDuckie
posted: 2280 days ago
This week I entered a Egypt challenge with 3 works, the challenge was run by Tracy McGibbon. When I was notified that voting was open and when I tried to vote, I got a message up that only entrants could vote, therefore, she had disqualified all 3 of my works.

Today when the winners were announced and I looked, she had disqualified 31 entries out of her challenge, out of 68 entries ( almost half if the entries !) ! No notifications were offered by Tracy to those who had spent hours on their works as to why they were disqualified, which out of courtesy and considering the time people put into their submissions, I feel should have been given. Looking at the contest results and the excessive amount of works that she had disqualified, I believe her actions were nothing less than mean spirited. I also feel from the obscene amount of entries that were removed from the challenge, she needs to carefully examine the manner in which she is conducting,advertising and running her challenges. To disqualify 31 entries out of 68 entries, is simply put beyond belief.   

I will not be entering any further challenges that she offers on this site. 
piedad5007
I agree with you, I will not participate in any challenge of Tracy McGibbon. my two blingues not participate, and happened the same, received the e-mail warning of the vote when he goes to vote me came the announcement only participants, it does not like me, many of my circle participated, and were disqualified, are not in 37 chosen ... Regards
PuddleDuckie
I haven't looked at all the blingees in the placing's, but the first one I did check, only had 5 stamps that were visible. Hummmmm, me thinks Mz MeGibbon should be banned from holding further challenges on this site for her discriminations, obviously either she does not want to loose out to better works than hers or, she only really opens up her challenges to her friends. If this is the case, she should put up a notification declaring that like THIS CHALLENGE IS ONLY OPEN TO PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST. What a scam her challenges are !!!!
PuddleDuckie
Piedad, I just had a look at a couple of your entries into the challenge and she did state that you had to use 10 stamps and because you didn't use 10, that is why she most likely took yours out, but in saying that, look at 14, its a beautiful work, but do you see 10 visible stamps that were used in it ? Maybe its my eyes, but I can't.
haileyjune8
Yeah, that's very rude of her. She blocked me when I asked her nicely to not annoy me with comments on my profile like "Rate My Blingee and I'll Rate Yours!". Don't have any contact with this person if they are affecting you in a negative way.
Mairmaht
I was also very disappointed in my work have been disqualified think I will no longer participate in challenger
cookie-glambert
posted: 2279 days ago
You people need to learn to read the rules! She made it very clear that anyone that doesn't follow the rules will be disqualified. The rules are as follows.

1. USE 10 OR MORE VISIBLE STAMPS
2. USE 3 OR MORE OF TRACYMCGIBBON'S STAMPS
3. MUST BE EGYPTIAN

IF YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW ALL OF THESE RULES YOU GET DISQUALIFED! I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING OF BEING DISQUALIFIED FROM CHALLENGES AND CONTESTS WHEN THEY DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES. I KNOW PEOPLE CAN MAKE MISTAKES BUT, IT IS BEST TO READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY AND EVEN READ THEM OVER A COUPLE TIMES TO BE SURE! RULES WERE MADE FOR A REASON! IF THERE WERE NO RULES IT WOULD BE ONE BIG FREE FOR ALL!
IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT THEN GO ENTER MOST OF THE OTHER CHALLENGES THAT LET YOU ENTER WHATEVER YOU WANT! IT IS CALLED A CHALLENGE HOW CHALLENGING IS IT WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RULES AND DON'T FOLLOW THEM?

NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN BUT, SERIOUSLY PEOPLE YOU ARE ADULTS AREN'T YOU? BE A ADULT PAY ATTENTION AND THINGS LIKE THIS WON'T HAPPEN!

PEOPLE WORK HARD TO GET THEIR CREDITS FOR EITHER PAYING MONEY OR SEARCHING EVERYDAY FOR 20 DAYS TO GET CREDITS AND PEOPLE DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR CHALLENGE RULES FOLLOWED. IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THE RULES THEN DON'T ENTER THE CHALLENGE!

ALSO haileyjune YOU WERE VERY RUDE TO HER SAYING HER COMMENTS WERE GARBAGE. CALLING HER COMMENTS SPAM IS CALLING THEM GARBAGE IF YOU THINK ASKING SOMEONE IN YOUR CIRCLE TO RATE AND COMMENT BLINGEES IS GARBAGE THEN PERHAPS YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ANYONE IN YOUR CIRCLE. USUALLY WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN EACH OTHERS CIRCLES AND MAKE BLINGEES THEY ARE EXPECTED TO RATE AND COMMENT EACH OTHERS BLINGEES! 
PuddleDuckie
Cookie, are you Mz McGibbon using multiple profiles...LOL LOL LOL. 
Before you go spitting your dummy on this thread, perhaps  should read through it first, there are several issues about Mz McGibbons behaviour at hand here. 
Your little tantie was unwarranted, as was a number of the disqualifications out of the (your???) challenge. There were people who did not follow Mz McGibbons rules and yet she elected to leave them in the challenge. Tracy elected to leave her friends work in the challenge who had broken the rules by not having 3 of her visible stamps, which just follows through to say her rules apply to some, but not others.
I spent some time going through the forum topics last night, interesting just how many complaints about Mz McGibbons behaviour there are, I repeat, she (-you????) need to carefully examine your conduct while creating, running your challenges and the manner in which you treat people on this site. 

Your attack on people who don't want copy and paste, childish, meaningless comments and pictures plastered all over their comments, is simply put, bullish. Everyone on this site is entitled to let it be known what they don't want on their comments and works. I never allow the lazy copy and paste comments on my work either, think we are more grown up than that, or at least most of us are. And lastly, where are you coming from saying that it's expected that people leave copy and paste comments on your works, or people in your circle of friends? You obviously have that expectation, but most adults on this site don't. I get adult reviews on my works which are helpful and that is what I expect. I have friends who are considered as some of the best artists on this site, who have left Blingee at times so fed up with the copy and paste nonsense. Many people find them nothing more than insulting ! So, instead of generalizing how about you write it is your expectation that people leave childish and useless comments and pictures on your works and don't go speaking for everyone else on this site- pleeeeeaze.
PuddleDuckie
And to respond to your diet tribe, patronising comments about being sick and tired of complaints, I had works removed from the challenge that had followed the rules;

1. USE 10 OR MORE VISIBLE STAMPS
2. USE 3 OR MORE OF TRACY MCGIBBON'S STAMPS
3. MUST BE EGYPTIAN

Mz McGibbon needs to explain why don't you think, if you are not Mz Mac Gibbon, ???? 
To follow through on what you said, you might want to also consider that people work hard and spend a lot of time on creating their challenge entries + PAY REAL money too removing logos as well as paying for broadband usage. So I am just left to say get off your patronising soapbox woman, if you are not Tracy and you were not removed from the challenge, then why do you feel the need to buy into this matter anyhow seeing as you know nothing about it, it really does not concern you? Let Mz Gibbons come on here and justify her mean spirited behaviour on this site herself, I doubt she is in need of a wet mother to speak for her?
TracyMcGibbon
posted: 2278 days ago
TO: Puddle Duckie

In your first blingee you used 0 of my egyptian stamps and that is why that one was disqualified. http://blingee.com/blingee/view/134551750

In your second blingee you used only 1 of my egyptian stamps and that is why that one WAS disqualified. http://blingee.com/blingee/view/134554298

You did use 3 of my egyptian stamps in your 3rd blingee, but you covered up 2 of them, I could only see 1 of the stamps and that is why that one was disqualified.
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/134551433

YOU ARE HARASSING ME AND BASHING AND INSULTING ME!!! I ONLY DISQUALIFY BLINGEES THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES!!! IT'S NOT PERSONAL!!! SOME PEOPLE YOU CANNOT TALK TO BECAUSE THEY HAVE A COMMENT RESTRICTION!!!
I WILL BE REPORTING YOU TO THE BLINGEE TEAM!!!

Quit putting your 2 cents in haileyjune!!! you were mean to me and called my comments garbage so I took you out of my friend circle and blocked you!!! 

I told Marimaht why she was disqualified!!!

Cookie Glambert is not me!!! She is a friend who has known me for many years and knows I am not a mean person!!!
PuddleDuckie
Thank you for finally responding Tracy, you state that in my first blingee that you threw out had only 3 of your stamps, but only 2 were visible, when I look at the 14 entry, that person only has used only 2 of your stamps that are visible because the rest are covered up. So why the discrimination and why was it also not removed ?????? I think 14 is a beautiful work, but if you want to be as hard nosed as you are by removing other peoples works because you can't see your stamps, then that rule should apply to all and why did you offer Marimaht a explanation for the disqualification, yet to no one else ? Even if profiles are private, you could have listed them on the challenge description after it was completed. 
Secondly, you provided the link to the stamps in your description in the challenge, which I see now you have now altered slightly. It originally stated that more of your stamps could be found here and you provided the link. Most likely that is why people made mistakes of using stamps that were not yours ? 
Now onto the harassing and so called bashings, you are crying wolf again Tracy and after reading several confrontations that you have had with people on this site, it seems it's a habit of yours to yell out harassment, bullying and I'm going to report you, when people are just requesting more information on behaviours you have exhibited towards them. You say you are not a bad person, but you do seem to get the hair standing up on a lot peoples backs on here. Perhaps you need to stand back and ask yourself why is that happening, is there something I can do differently to avoid these confrontations? I don't intend to respond to anymore posts on this thread, I believe I have said all that I need too, nor will I be entering anymore of your challenges in future, with that said, I ask you also not to enter mine. That way we can steer clear of each other, thank you Tracy.
TracyMcGibbon
Marimaht sent me a blingee gift requesting an explanation. I gave her an explanation! I blocked you!!! I will be more than happy not to enter your stupid challenges!!! I never have entered them and I never will!!! I have had ONLY ONE confrontation and that is NONE of your business!!! You owe me an apology!!! I am done!!! I have nothing more to say!!! 
PuddleDuckie
Still no explanation forthcoming as to why you left other works in the challenge, where 3 of your stamps were not visible after throwing out 31 other peoples works for that reason, despite asking you several times. I guess that says it all....LOL

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/134555504
This is a comment on the work that you wrote ! 

"TracyMcGibbon says:
7 days ago  
Spectacular! Can't see the spinning ankh cross! " 

So that proves you were aware that all 3 stamps were not visible on it, yet you failed to remove it. 
You need to apply the rules to EVERYONE, not just your selected few if people are going to have any respect for you as a fair and honest Challenge adjudicator.
I have only responded so that I could put a link / example to show the discrimination that goes on in your challenges.
I believe YOU OWE ME a apology and the 30 other entrants that you disqualified !!!!!

In the Spotlight

Schon sehr bald ist Festtags-Backen angesagt

created by: Rehauge02

Put your Blingee here!