Sunsetting Blingee [Thread Closed: Blingee Lives On!]

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 34
alwayswellsaid
posted: 3176 days ago
OR Someone find a buyer!!!! Is there any other art forum ONLINE like this? 
BLINGEE is awesome....We don't like online dating!
alwayswellsaid
Are there any issues because the site is not encrypted? I know I get warnings from Firefox, and they may not have good things to say about Blingee. I know it is KNOWN as an 'unsafe site".
JUST TRYING TO HELP
alwayswellsaid
Could you do a poll to see how many people would subscribe to a monthly fee, prepaid for a membership? What if it is a lot more than you think?
alwayswellsaid
Would it help if there were a limit on how many Blingees are allowed to be made, such as per month with a membership fee?
PLEASE RESPOND 
Laureannesophie
Maybe it is possible survive Blingee without weekly challenges- so you don't need moderators or full technical stuff and all blingee-users could create blingess just for fun!
titi269
*HO!! non pourquoi?on passe tellement de bon moment sur blingée♥votre site je l'adore..
je suis très triste et j'espére que vous reviendrez"en tout cas merci merci beaucoup et vous souhaite bonne continuation.
**"kisss..
codetski
I've been on Blingee for 7 years and in the past few it was become a part of my regular routine. I am truly heartbroken to see one of my favourite sites have to go like this. I have more Blingees on this site than anyone else in the tens of thousands. To be more specific as of this morning its 76,345. For me, life will not be the same when Blingee is gone. If there is any way that the site can be saved I wish it would happen. I'd hate to see a site as sucessfull as this to simply crumble. So much good comes from this site, why not let it continue?
Wendy_75007
I opened my Mac and went immediately on blingee ... I must say I thought I was always sleeping , having a bad nightmare .
I do agree with all I read from my buddies here and as Tracy wrote it we won't have time enough to save our best blingee until August 25... Would it have a way to have at least one month more ?
ekaterina100
May I ask why it is shutting down after all this time? ._.
Wendy_75007
Blingeeland was a wonderful and a free site for creativity but alas I must admit it had been very difficult to maintain it ... and you guys had often became crazy because of all the childish and so useless problems ! Too many people complaining for nothing at all ! 
Talking of their creations as if they were expensive masterpieces ... 
Too many people forgot Blingee was for fun , for relaxing, for meeting friends from every were !!
I think that with more friendship, more love, more gratefulness towards the team things wouldn't be like that today.

Any way I really hope we will find a way or maybe building an other site ? 

Blingeeland became a family and I am grateful for all it bring to me over the years and in the very bad periods of my life.

Thank you for all what you did you guys from the team !!

It helped a lot of people to recover after lost and during hard times.

I will never forget all the wonderful friends I met there and the team patience !

Love you all xoxoxoxoox

Mia 
Sternchen301978
posted: 3175 days ago
Please Blingee Team solves Blingee not.
I'm totally traurig.Ich have a lot of fun to do the blingee and so happy and when I'm sad or so then I blingees and it distracts me.
The friendships you've built here and the whole beautiful and badges Blingee, everything comes to an end.
I can not understand it and do not want it.
Please it over you again, please.
I'm totally sad, why ?.
Many dear greetings from me Angelika
uhtnf
I will never forget all the wonderful friends I met there and the team patience !!!

Love you all. Greta.
Klaudia_1998_
Why ? I love this page :( 
P1949
http://bln.gs/b/28ke0y

IL NE FAUT PAS QUE BLINGEE FERME ON ADORE TROP !
MsYamiYugi
No dont close the blingee site and i well be bored with out blingee and mod plz dont close the site i like blingee art
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 34

In the Spotlight

Ostern  2024

created by: loveblink...

Put your Blingee here!