Sunsetting Blingee [Thread Closed: Blingee Lives On!]

1 | << | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | >> | 34
Deleted_avatar
posted: 3175 days ago
I'm sorry that this site will have to close down and I was shocked to see the announcement when I got onto my account. I joined this site a few years ago by looking at an anime blingee while browsing anime pictures on Google and became interested in how it was created and in the end joined to create my own blingees. I have made so many blingees and so many friends here and I had so much fun with this site so it will be hard for me when I don't have a blingee to create or talk to someone here. I wish there was a way to keep this site up. I will really miss Blingee once it's gone. I'm going to continue to create blingees until the 25th.
JULEMIMI
I agree with Joycieoh,
I would also make a sum of money in order to obtain Blingee.
Please, please do not close this page.
Blingee Is My Therapy.
JULEMIMI
OMG....I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH !!!!!
seasoned402
I woke up early this morning as usual got on blingee ,ready to carry on as usual and all of the sudden I feel like someone kicked me in my throat !!!! SHOCK and real SADNESS...
But I must admit Kelly put it in perspective and I needed that
Well I am going to have to find a way to fill the void soon to come ,love this site and love all of the amazing ,amazing people here
what a joy this site is 
glitterpict101
Why blingee!!!!it the only place where I can live my creativity at!!!:( so many things happen here and now a friend is very depressed about it
moreno_gabriela
thanks ...I love this site ...I love my blingee´s friends...I feel sadness infinity...
MsYamiYugi
plz dont close the blingee challenge either i dont even know what to blingee this challenge thing help me
MsYamiYugi
i dont have the credit card no more i cant pay for noting my dad have the bank card he is evil
glitterpict101
Please help Hanna July not to suicide!!!!blingee can't close down its the only thing that makes Hannah feel happy around 
Her!!!! 
mitzi26
The sadness I feel is so overwhelming. 
I dreaded this day, and knew it was coming.. but wasn't ready for this kind of sadness. 

Blingee has been a part of my life for 8 years. Can't tell you how wonderful it was to escape into a world where I could let my creative juices flow. 

Thank You Blingee Team. Can't thank you enough for all the hard work, and probably migraines that you have endured to keep this awesome website going. 

How I wish that you could somehow find a way to keep this going with a monthly charge. I WOULD PAY, without any doubt, as I'm sure many others would. 

Sending loving thoughts, and humungous hugs to all the wonderful people I have met here. I treasure you all! God's Blessings to all.

░█▀▀█ █── ─▀─ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ 
░█▀▀▄ █── ▀█▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ 
░█▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀.com

I WILL MISS YOU ENORMOUSLY!
LOVING HUGS TO THE BLINGEE TEAM 
AND ALL MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS HERE! XOXO

Wendy_75007
I agree with Joycieoh and Julumini !!

I would also make a sum of money in order to obtain Blingee.

Please, please do not close this page.
Blingee Is My Therapy TOO !!!

It is a wonderful site. There no other site like this on the web I am sure of it ....

We must find out a way all together 

Mia
nataliplus
It is a pity that the site is closed. I am opposed to a fee on the site. Maybe someone knows a similar site on the Internet, please tell me. I will be very grateful!
♡✿кαωαιι✿♡
No, it's impossible! please no :'(...
Deleted_avatar
This is for the Blingee Team as well as all everyone on blingee. As I said on my last post I will miss Blingee when it closes down. Being on Blingee was so much fun.

For all: http://bln.gs/b/28ke9m
myates7
I'm so sad to see Blingee go. I've met so many wonderful people here and enjoyed creating.  I would pay a monthly fee to keep it going, even though I have not been very active the past few years. I'm really going to miss Blingee. My facebook page is https://m.facebook.com/myates7didamo
 if I'm not already friends with you there. Thank you Blingee Team for creating such a wonderful site and I hope you realize how much you have helped people and changed their lives for the better. It would help if you could give us another month to download all our blingees. I have so many. Friends, you can save them on pinterest too.  Have a wonderful life everyone. Going to miss this. I'm crying too.  Michelle aka myates7
1 | << | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | >> | 34

In the Spotlight

Happy New Year

created by: FaINAS

Put your Blingee here!