Can't enter Blingee In Red Carpet Contest

kîƽƽ_ℴƒ_đℯå†ђ_19_ƒ_ŋץ
posted: 2768 days ago
Anyone know why they aren't letting me enter my Blingee in Red Carpet contest? It keeps asking me to choose from a list of pictures, but the pictures won't load. I can't enter the one that I have already made.
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
Ya, I am having the same problem. 
britneyspearsfan16
Maybe it already won a prize in the previous red carpet 
Or you need to login in  blingee. Com again and see if that works
guardian06
Is it happening when you make a new blingee or are you trying to re-enter an old blingee?
mystique1155
posted: 2767 days ago
You get a message when you've already won for competion when you reenter a winner. I was never a red carpet kinda girl... in 7 years that I've been here, I've entered 3 red carpet challenges I don't really know how it works, so that might not be the issue, but the red carpet is slightly different (well obviously not anymore after my tests. The process is the same as the rest of the comps), so hm.... oh nah, I'll scratch that thought too.... for the old blingees because people have recently been complaining of the high number of 'other celebs' who should not be entered into red carpet (indicating they are taking advantage of the fact you no longer have to use a 'fresh' image') ... hm.... donno :D. Everyone please forgive me, I'll enter an old red carpet blingee to see if I can get the same result... DON'T yell at me for Slash going into red carpet.... :D I'm testing! LOL 

He was entered into red carpet way back when Slash was the red carpet man chosen. ;D Result: "You have been successfully entered into the competition" 

What exactly does 'the picture won't load mean? and what are you seeing when you see 'choose from the list'? I can't duplicate the error, so I need more information. A detailed list of each step would be LOVELY and what you SEE while you are trying to enter, detail, detail and more detail :D.

For instance, 'it won't load' is too vague... do you not see your blingee in the list of blingees to enter but can see other images ? It won't load when you click to enter the competition and go to select the image? So the image page for selection doesn't load? etc... When I entered both blingees, one I made for the 1 hit wonder... two stamps with dude and name... :D I never saw anything stating choose a picture from the list (Oooooh, wait a minute! I think I see... for some reason I seem to remember that coming from when you had to select from the images search engines pulled for the celeb from the comp page after clicking enter competition... ah, sounds like they're getting old code pulled somehow from when code was changed for the 'new way' of entering red carpet).

Please just describe what you see for the request to select from the "list". I have a pretty good idea that you see a white blank area beneath (because there are no images to select from). I'm also wondering about approval and the 'red flag' since the code for red carpet was changed within the past year. Holding that thought.

In the Spotlight

Happy New Year

created by: FaINAS

Put your Blingee here!