Random Blingees entered in the Red Carpet Comp.

1 | 2 |
TracyMcGibbon
posted: 140 days ago
Too many people are entering random blingees in the red carpet competition. It has been happening for a long time but it has been getting worse lately. Some of those people I have asked not to do that, more than once but they keep on doing it! Can anything be done about it? I know it is happening in other comps too. 

Here are the repeat offenders profile links -

http://blingee.com/profile/jlv2a

blingee.com/profile/Princess_Anime_Otaku
BBB338
posted: 135 days ago
I agree with Tracy McGibbon and have noticed that these people listed above are doing it weekly and on purpose to disrupt the competitions!
RedHeadsRule
posted: 102 days ago
That's funny. I haven't noticed the two people you mentioned, Tracy, but there is one person who I see consistently in ALL categories and that's
"❅Princess_Otaku_Anime❅"  She may go by other very similar names because it seems like her blingees come up a LOT when I am voting. I haven't investigated it because I just haven't had the time, so I could be wrong. But it seems obvious that she does it either to annoy everyone or to see if she can get any badges at all by putting blingees in every single category..I don't know. It's just annoying!
RedHeadsRule
posted: 102 days ago
Yup! I just discovered that she DOES have multiple similarly named accounts, so it would be difficult at a glance to tell that it's more than one account.  

Here is the 1st:     ❅Princess_Otaku_Anime❅

And here is the 2nd: ❅PrincessAnimeOtaku❅

Here's a 3rd:         ❄Princess_Anime_Otaku❄

Now, we know that it is NOT against Blingee rules to have more than one account. I do, as do many other people on Blingee. But you are never supposed to use another account to cheat in a competition or challenge. Since this person is just being an annoyance to everyone by corrupting our competitions with her very ugly, all the same anime blingees, I don't know if it's considered "cheating" or not, but it is definitely irritating!
lumi-anime-girl
posted: 100 days ago
I don't see anything wrong with people creating anime blingees and even having all the blingees they make be anime related. There is even an anime competition on the homepage after all. And to me, the anime blingees are not all alike or ugly. I make anime blingees frequently on my main account and work hard on them.

Of course, the problem is when people enter anime blingees into contest where they don't belong. The red carpet challenge should contain blingees only with that specific celebrity for that week. 
RedHeadsRule
posted: 99 days ago
@ lumi-anime-girl: I believe you have misunderstood completely! None of us have a problem with anybody making anime blingees. And I am not saying that they are ugly and all alike. We are speaking specifically of a few people who happen to make anime style blingees (some with multiple accounts) and put them in ALL of the competitions where they don't belong. The person that I am speaking of makes the same looking blingees over and over-almost identical. An anime blingee doesn't belong in the red carpet competition, for example. An anime blingee MIGHT belong in Goth, IF it is a goth style anime. But these people don't care. They just want to fill up all of the categories with as many of their anime blingees as they can. THAT is what we are complaining about.
shwetashweta
posted: 99 days ago
I agree with Tracymcgibbon and Redheadsrule.
Everyone must enter those blingee which is related to that particular category and not to disrupt the competition
lumi-anime-girl
posted: 97 days ago
This is a really unfortunate thing I've noticed in all of the competitions on the homepage recently, but the Red Carpet comp especially. People seem to just enter whatever blingees they feel like, and you usually get the same person entering the same types of blingees multiple times. In this case, they even went to the trouble of making multiple accounts. I guess they want to try and win a badge for that competition without having to create a blingee of that particular celebrity, but that is unfair to all the people who enter their blingees into the right contests. For now, I think all we can do is try and vote for the blingees that are in the correct category. If I see two blingees side by side that are both in the wrong category, I just refresh the page. 
TracyMcGibbon
posted: 97 days ago
That is what I do too! I refresh the page when I see blingees side by side that do not belong in that competition. Most people on blingee don't know that you can do that so they end up voting for blingees that don't belong in the comp. So unfair but cheaters end up winning badges sometimes. :(
RedHeadsRule
posted: 95 days ago
That's exactly what I do! I thought I was the only one! LOL! I just can't bring myself to vote for any blingee that is in the incorrect category! Especially the ones that are intentionally placed there! Yes, hopefully others will begin to refresh the page rather than ever voting for those blingees for any reason!
Debbievanwinkle
posted: 94 days ago
I've noticed sometimes I'm looking for somewhere to put a blingee and I can't find a place that seems right.  Just a thought but is there any way to extend the categories to accommodate more different types of Blingees? I think it would be very helpful. Thank You.
TracyMcGibbon
You can pretty much put anything in the artistic category. The blingee team will not create new competitions.
MarilouKitten
Hi ! you girls are right ! It should stop for yes it is annoying  very irritating and it is not acceptable to be obliged to refresh the page every minute because of psychotic people.
In my opinion it is not done for cheating or winning a good ranking, it is done to corrupt the competitions !

Gloria mentionnes three profiles okay ?  Now just imagine other people would do that again... It wouldn't be possible to vote !

I DO love Anime and must say it is also annoying in the anime competition  !! These blingees are not real works beginners or advanced ones, they are made to disturb others.

I do not think the Team has time enough for that it must be irritating for them too.

The person ( or people) who enter these random blingees are doing their best to make useless problems . it is sad FOR them to be so very mad . Our world is alas full of maniacs people .

Let make prayers for these poor lost souls LOL.

IVXXTHEWOLF
Yeah your right.
they should bring back all the comp.

i tried to send a friend request to the profile you have listed, but could not.

always be Blessed
Teodoruka
it's not just in the red carpet competition. it's in every competition. i don't really care about it,since i barely vote,but it irritates me when i see in "best anime blingee" blingees with celebrities.
1 | 2 |

In the Spotlight

Thinking Of You With Love!

created by: Glynis1

Put your Blingee here!