⚠️Please Be Careful⚠️

guardian06
posted: 1047 days ago
Please practice due diligence when installing 3rd party programs such as Ruffle Flash Player Emulator or anything else for that matter.

II hope this Ruffle Flash Player is our saving grace.  I guess we shall see.
lealive
posted: 1045 days ago
Hi there!!!  :)
How are you ? :)
I have never heard of it but I will for sure check it out right now. Are you using it?
Bebebonbon
posted: 1044 days ago
Hello!
I'm also interested to know.
guardian06
posted: 1044 days ago
Good morning, Alia 
bbateman15
posted: 820 days ago
Have you heard of this one or checked it out:
"If you are searching for the best free alternatives to Adobe Flash Player then CheerpX could be a great option for you. CheerpX for Flash offers 100% compatibility to the user while running flash content. This software is best for HTML5 files, users can view and edit the content hand in hand.

CheerpX for Flash can be used on all the major web browsers that are available over the internet. All the data of the user is safe and secure in this software and no third party could access the personal data of the users." Quote from the internet.
bbateman15
Here is a list I found but am afraid to try them. My browser is Microsoft browser and  I have windows 10 or 11, but am afraid to try any of these listed:
Lightspark
Ruffle
Shubus Viewer
SuperNova Player
BlueMaxima’s Flashpoint
Photon Flash Player and Browser
FlashFox
SWF Opener
Quick Flash Player
XMTV Player
CheerpX for Flash
OpenSilver
Gnash
Lunaspace
bbateman15
It seems the best thing is for BLingee to change the site to install in the Blingee system an alternative.
angelll2
posted: 818 days ago
Hi bbateman15 I am with you on that. I am afraid of trying Them too.. Maybe someone has already tried them. And maybe they will share with us if it is safe or not.And post there link  to us on here. Right now i only can post old blingee. And that good in a way. But i miss making blingees. Maybe Blingee Team Will  find a fix for us to start making new blingees. One can only hope. You take care stay safe
JulieBaka
posted: 814 days ago
I used the Pale Moon browser and now I can work Blingee again. It's safe as far as I can tell, but use caution with any third party programs since you never know. 

In the Spotlight

Sleep, Princess, Sleep

created by: jessixox602

Put your Blingee here!