Tell about your worst fall ever!

bamboy4ever
posted: 5626 days ago
My worst fall was when i was jumping i a competion and my pony jumped half of the fence (oxer)and then stoped so we landed in the middle of the jump! i fell off hit the pole bounced off and onto the ground! i went to the hospital and had xrays and it turned out that i got a hairline fracter in my back!
tholmes08
posted: 5615 days ago
i've been riding all my life. on trail rides for 6 years i think. i have only fallen off once. it was embarrasing! we were riding at a kind of swampish place with a lot of vines and stuff. my horse started going to the side of the trail and i got my foot stuck in a vine. i was really little then, and didnt know a whole lot about horses. i got freaked out and didnt say "woah" to my horse. she kept going and then i was dragged off my horses and the she stopped and turned around and looked at me as if to say, "you are so dumb". Lol. my sister started laughing at me. i got back on my horse and finished the ride with my dad's friends teasing me. it was sorta funny though. i know why they laughed. it was still embarrasing though... :p lol.
katz369
posted: 5609 days ago
my pony rolled on me in a lake with loads of people watching and having picnics
Moonbunny09
posted: 5602 days ago
I have been riding since is was 3! My worst fall was when I was in a jumping class with my pony Shanny. We were doing great until shanny stopped before the jump THEN jumped it. I managed to stay on but my nose smacked agained shannys neck witch caused a brocken nose! ouch!!!

Big jump+silly pony= Brocken nose!
horsefan101
posted: 5345 days ago
worst fall?? well i didn't fall off but i nearly did. I was trotting up to the jump on a horse that  doesn't exactly love jumping (used to jump all the time - rider moved away - people were afraid to ride him since he is quite fast developed a fear of jumps)so i was trotting up to the jump and he decided to turn a quick 180 degrees and i fell splat on his neck. i could still get back on the saddle from where i was on the neck but it was the scariest thing ever!! i never had a really scary falls except for one where i hit my head on the ground and my ankle on the jump (same horse) so really that would be my worst fall but it isn't the scariest thing that's happened to me.
r4ch3l14
posted: 5308 days ago
waarom praat iedereen hier engels?
cikih
posted: 5278 days ago
My worst fall was when it was raining I was on a hack and I jumped over a pallet with my old pony bossman and he jumped about 1.10 over a  pallet and to make matters worse there was a puddle after it and I didn't realise it until after I had jumped and everyone was staring at me on the way back home but Your only a good rider if u fall off 10 times I still have about two to go 
katielj6
posted: 5275 days ago
this is kinda funny;I just fell off for the first time ever yesterday. I took my horse out on a trail across the road from where I keep her. The end of the trail is a little muddy and my horse doesn't like it so she was loping through it. I was trying to get her to slow down but just as we came out of the bush she started galloping for some reason. I wasn't expecting that at all so I started falling off the side of the saddle, which scared her more and she started bucking. I fell off and she calmed down but hen she started to run back to the barn. I'm REALLY glad no cars were coming. But anyway, the girl who owns the barn was there and she caught my horse for me and stuff, but I have a really sore back now and bruises. It's really weird because she's usually such a calm horse. Something must have spooked her. Anyway, I've been talking for way too long now, so I'll stop.
Gemstar78
posted: 5051 days ago
hmmmmm..... worst fall.... thats hard lol
 I would have to say it would be off of a HUGE mustang named Little Foot. Little foot had TERRIBLE ground manners, he landed my instructor in the hospital. We ended up sending him to a behavioral place (idk where). But he was a DREAM to ride. He had the best jump and was so smooth. But on the  left rein of canter he always freaked out. This fall was about 2 1/2 years ago, so its hazey. But anyway, we were cantering and in the corner he bucked and was freaking out. I landed on my face and i broke the visor of my helmet and cracked it. I also damaged my knees but i never saw a doctor cuz i didnt know at the time. but know when i run, my knees hurt really badly! and well yeah lol
affinity16
posted: 4875 days ago
My worst fall was when i was riding an old pony and my saddle slipped on to her side. I fell off at a canter and she accidentally ran over me. Luckily i moved just in time and missed her hoofs on my neck but she scraped me on my back.

In the Spotlight

Merry Christmas

created by: beba_zo

Put your Blingee here!