hate tpain

pleh543
posted: 5756 days ago
fuck tpain
TPainzChik
posted: 5756 days ago
 Yeah, I will fuck T-Pain.  Thanks for the advice.  T-Pain love me so much, he will let me fuck him all night!  I know, you jealous, because T-Pain don't wanna fuck you.  He hate stank hoes!  Sorry you so ugly!  It ain't my fault!  Go take care of yo self, you ugly!  I saw yo picture on Bebo!  You that forty year old lady, you ugly!  I am serious.  I looked you up on Bebo and saw a forty year old lady.  I don't wanna talk to you.  You too old to be talking to a thirteen year old.  That's why I blocked you from my profile.  I just wanted to be yo friend.  You didn't care.  You a bitch.  That's why nobody like you.  My friend cussed you out.  I did, too.  You only hate me, because I'm white.  You racist!  Bye!  
curly72
posted: 5754 days ago
WHOA WHOA chill now tpainschik (or watever your name is..sorrry..i forgot)
people got their own opinions about T-pain..not everyone loves him...she said she hats him and thats ok..its her opinion...dont call her bad names and stuff...respect her opinions even if you disagree or dont like her...

dont be mean.
TPainzChik
posted: 5753 days ago
 Right, but she's been leaving me mean comments on my Blingee that say "I will kill you" and she actually tried to track me down to jump me.  That's why I am so mad at her.  She still ruins my life.  I don't care if people hate T-Pain.  She just always ruins my life.  OK?  

In the Spotlight

Happy New Year 2023

created by: beba_zo

Put your Blingee here!