MAY 2010 ~ INFO FOR ** Blingee Links used for VOTING **

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
bigdaddyweakley
posted: 5134 days ago
Hi everyone, 
***PLEASE SIGN SO THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TO GO OVER THIS EVERY WEEK***

Ever since the BlingeeTeam gave us a short cut link to our blingees, it has made it VERY difficult to tally votes to choose a winner.

Some friends use the URL link(at the top of the page) for the blingee they vote for, and some use the SHORT link (next to the blingee itself)
***BOTH of these links have different NUMBERS and while tallying votes We have to gather the URL link(at the top of the page) and name of blingee to add them correctly.

I have been tracking the short link #'s and letters for a few months now & they can be similar to each other and very very very difficult to add up votes and choose a winner.

Sooooooo, after months of trying to figure this out, I can only come up with one conclusion.........

****** Can we PLEASE begin using ONLY the URL link (at the top of the page) For VOTING *****

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

granny97
Thank you AnnaMaria!  I know this will make it so much easier for voting and counting votes!!  You rock girlfriend!  
ilsabailey
OK cool no problem. I'm one of the shortcut link users. I feel ya I know when I would just look at the voting entries I would be a bit beside myself I could only imagine having to tally it up. I'll make a point to remember to use the URL LOL I have to admit I would say to myself "where do they get that link with the name it" well now I know.  Happy Blingeeing Friends
mitzi26
You are so right Anna! At Scrapland, I go through the same. I tally by writing down the last 4 numbers of the long link and giving it a check everytime it shows up. When I come across the short link, there's an extra two clicks to get to that number & back. When I go back for the next vote, I sometimes forget who the short link was from and more than not, have to check it all again to make sure I didn't forget anyone. I've conquered this mistake by repeating the voters name out loud so I wont forget who the short link vote was from, I've even started singing the name! LOL!
Yep, the short link is not a convenient thing when it comes to tallying votes. So if there are any ScRaPpErS out there, please use the long link.  :0)  (You can shorten the long link by deleting up until the end of the number.)       Thankees ~Mitzi
Mina918
very good idea!!!! I'm agree ^_^..well, I'll use ONLY URL link and post it at the top of the page...thanks for the notice!!!! XXXXX
TrixiePixie2
Whatever makes your job easier my dear!  No problems here!

Love ya
TGRAMS
you got it gurlfriend! i couldn't agree with you more- the long one  (top of page) is so much easier! thanks!
bombonela16
LMAO MITZI, I'M DOING THE SAME IN THE MM GROUP WHEN TALLYING, HAHAHA!
ANNA, YOU ARE SOOOOO RIGHT! It's difficult not only for tallying the votes, but also when you must decide to whom you'll give the vote...it's a super confusion! 
So, I definitely agree! THANK YOU! LY
kingsandqueens
ok no problem ! 
tfm448
OK WITH ME. T.
bigdaddyweakley
posted: 5133 days ago
LOL Mitzi, its crazy going back n forth & yesssssssssss getting the numbers then going back and forgetting whr i left off. And at the very end i always count the winners votes again to make sure & i have counted wrong & changed winners a time or two or three, hahahah

THX Every1
myates7
ok with me.
seastar
OK with me.  
Denise
punky7
Ok I will as long as it makes your job easier:)
bigdaddyweakley
posted: 5132 days ago
Bump
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

In the Spotlight

Happy Easter

created by: melarocks

Put your Blingee here!