My Dear Scrappers...

mitzi26
posted: 1407 days ago
My Dear Scrappers,
I've decided to end the challenges now due to the closing of Blingee. We have many things to do.. blingees and stamps to upload, saying our goodbyes.I am extremely sad that we will be losing our beloved Blingee, and even sadder that I must say goodbye to my much loved Scrapland group. 

This all seems like a very bad dream. (╯︵╰,)

I thank you all, my wonderful scrappers for sharing in my passion! It has been such a joy for me to have had this awesome group, with such talented members. 
It's been so much fun!

Love You All!  
(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥MUAHHHH!

UPDATE:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Looks like we can still hold on to a glimmer of hope. I am grabbing a chunk of Mia's enthusiasm, and loading up on positivity! How I hope and pray that Blingee can be saved!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

☆•*¨*•.¸¸☆♥☆¸.•*¨*•☆♥☆¸.•*¨*•☆☆•*¨*•.¸¸☆♥☆

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ UPDATE:  ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ UPDATE:  ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ UPDATE:

☆•*¨*•.¸¸☆♥☆¸.•*¨*•☆♥☆¸.•*¨*•☆☆•*¨*•.¸¸☆♥☆

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! We Got Our Blingee Back!!

I will soon post the winner of our last challenge and get started on the next! 

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶  I am soooo happy!  No Goodbyes!

BLING ON!  SCRAP ON!

bigdaddyweakley
posted: 1407 days ago
I couldnt resist making one more scrap bling.  Scrapbooking was what brought me here to begin with ;)
XoXo
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/135328447-Autumn-Wishes-To-My-Scrapland-Blingee-Buds-SL-Last-challenge
cle-o-patra
posted: 1406 days ago
Digo gracias a los miembros de Scrapland por su amistad, y sobre todo a Mitzi porque me ha enseñado cómo hacer "scrap" ( y como descargar Blingee Plus ).  Si no se puede salvar a Blingee, espero encontraros en P.M. Besitos, Monica
jenniferswe
Goodbye scrapbook friends.  I absolutely heartbroken over losing blingee.
This site will always be missed.
Jennifer  :(
Vykie4XENAresLove4ev
<3

In the Spotlight

défi steampunk

created by: BBB338

Put your Blingee here!