A short message to selina/beatrix

CavieJane
posted: 5330 days ago
You had mentioned in another post about waiting for test results. Just want you to know your in my prayers, and it's a negative result, but if it isn't I'll pray that they caught it early.

Tiffany had a positive results about 2 years ago. They caught it early. Thank God. She's doing fine and now she has beautiful son. 

~hugs Jane

oh, wait I should mention that her positive test results for that isn't how she got the baby. That was a different test results. LOL Oh wow could you imagine a 2 year pregnancy, that is if Brett did come from that positive test.
mzselinakyle
posted: 5325 days ago
Jane!
That was really kind of you! HUGzzzzzzzzzzz
  :))) 
Sometimes things are scary.. my mother goes in soon for scanning and I pray she will be okay. My results came back great. I have to keep watch that I dont get anymore precancer cells. My ex (the abuser) gave me HPV the virus. My blood and tests have not shown the hpv to be there anymore (which shocked me!) but I had a great doctor :)) Go test, do the procedures, just do it. Its not worth the risk!
Well, I continue to test just in case and I think everyone should get a cancer screening, its just a simple blood test and that is really a great tool for knowing you are okay. 

God Bless you guys all of you.
I hope we can make this a GREAT awareness month! Oct is domes.Violence Month/Abuse awarenss! 
CavieJane
posted: 5320 days ago
You are so very welcome. I'm so glad your test was good. I'll keep your Mom in my prayers, and you also.
~hugs Jane

In the Spotlight

famiele

created by: mogel2510

Put your Blingee here!