Favourite Type of Flower

Deleted_avatar
posted: 1911 days ago
Do you like your flowers to grow for just one season or all year long? If one season, then specify and enjoy*
blinker1968
posted: 1911 days ago
I like flowers during the whole year, but unfortunately it isn't possible for most of them, I like yellow roses the most, but I like many other flowers too which I don't know the name of
midnightstar1
posted: 1910 days ago
I love flowers all year round, however, my favourite ones don't bloom long - tulips, hyacinths and gladiolas!
donja01
posted: 1909 days ago
i have 2 bings made.
what do you find off this blings?
donja01
allicee
i like to have flowers all time of the year and i always have flowers in the house ; i love all the flowers in the world but my fav are hyacinths 

forevergirls2
I want it to grow in the summer, and spring, because I enjoy seeing, and planting flowrs.
REGINA62
BONSOIR. MOI J AIME BEAUCOUP LES FLEURS LES ROSES ET LES COQUELIQUOTS ET LES BLEUETS.
BONNE SOIREE A TOUS. REGINA. 
mariaconner
I love roses, red and pink are my favorite. Because I live in MA, USA I enjoy then on the late spring and summer.
Maria
Severine-Adeline
posted: 1908 days ago
Bonsoir, moi j'aime toutes les fleurs, mais plus particulièrement les fleurs de lotus, les orchidées...
hel888en
posted: 1908 days ago
I Love Roses, Yellow And Orange Are My Favorite, Love Tulips of All Colors Too, And Bright Tropical Summer Plants And Flowers...Debbie
tfm448
posted: 1907 days ago
IF I HAD TO PICK A FLOWER THAT GROWS FOR ONE YEAR IT WOULD BE MORNING GLORIES. THEY ARE THE FIRST TO START EACH NEW DAY AND ARE SO BRIGHT AND CHEERY. T.
drobles394394
posted: 1902 days ago
i love seasonal flowers. violets are my favorite, but I loveeeeeeeee flowers! <3
Deleted_avatar
posted: 1899 days ago
My favourites are Fairy Roses. They supposedly grow all year long! I like any other type of rose too, however. 
dejiko_nyo_08
posted: 1898 days ago

HI!

I LOVE  THE FLOWERS ALL THE YEAR ROUND!

MY TYPE OF FAVORITE FLOWER ARE THE BLUE ROSES!!
I LOVE THEM! ^_^

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/93324859-LUZ-CIPRIOTA-

SEE YOU!

dreamgirl54
posted: 1840 days ago
I love all flowers and plants !

In the Spotlight

Jesus's message about Halloween, part 1

created by: PolinaM

Put your Blingee here!