Keep it family orientated - a few guidelines

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Dena72
posted: 3848 days ago
This site is for all members of the family young and old, it is sad that whilst moderating a lot of people do not keep to the few rules blingee has.

1. Do not be offensive to others (i.e. no hate blingees etc)..this includes comments and blingees too.
2. No nudity (bikini or man without top about the limit) or hard sexual images.
3. No glamorizing drugs or horrific images.

Bear in mind young children use this site, and would not wish to see such images. We try our best to keep on top of moderating and removing such images before they are viewed..but if we all consider others feelings it'd help us all immensely thank you.
Deziraelynn
posted: 3848 days ago
I agree with you on keeping it family oriented There are things that even my eyes don't want to see. I love this site and I am amazed at  all the talent there is to look at. Thanks 
kimmykatt102366
posted: 3847 days ago
Thank u for the "whats appropriate' post. I havent been on here long, & really (cuz I didnt search 4 the answer) wasnt sure whats considered "over the top". I try 2 follow my own guidelines: if I cant let my grandmother see it, I DONT NEED TO DO IT. I really only have 1 of mine that MIGHT be questionable. (?) Would u mind looking at it, & let me know what u think of it being ok for this site???  
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/87393354-A-BEASTLY-BEAUTY-FANTASY-or-REALITY-?offset=4&owner=kimmykatt102366
thanks in advance!

XOXOX

kk
Dena72
posted: 3847 days ago
kk firstly welcome to the group and blingee, nothing wrong with that blingee that you shared here...it is quite acceptable, if you are ever worried feel free to ask any questions always happy to help. Whether to do with this or anything else, also please browse through the forums there are lots of hints and tips to help too.
kim360
posted: 3832 days ago
how do I add blingees to the art club?
Dena72
posted: 3831 days ago
scroll down to where you see it showing group blingees just above in red you will see add a blingee. Click on that and it will go to your blingees then underneath each one you will see add this blingee click on that under the one you wish to add. It will then send it to the group for approval. Thank you.
seasoned402
posted: 3636 days ago
well  i joined this group because i love art and draw as well but when i saw these lovely blingees or masterpieces,i was very intimadated.but i've been really trying.i feel a little more confident :-).im not very good on the computer .so if you can tell me how to add a link i would be greatful.thanks so much
DeedeeBear
posted: 3635 days ago
Some people have durty mines.

Dena72
posted: 3634 days ago
to add a link look at the top bar where a webpage is usually displayed your link will be displayed there as you view your blingee simply copy and paste this to where you wish to share it.
seasoned402
posted: 3632 days ago
thank you.i'll do just that:-}

Teresa1919
posted: 3330 days ago
Love to be apart of a group who shares my same morals and values!! Much Luv!!
sweetie20122012
posted: 2677 days ago
and i love your art
sweetie20122012
posted: 2677 days ago
hi i like art
TheArtofHappiness
posted: 2615 days ago
Happened to the guide lines. Why is picture's of caged women with a baby bloody foot in this group?

Saturday's gothic picture's are disgusting. And the maker's mother should have her egg's removed so she won't reproduce anymore
TheArtofHappiness
posted: 2615 days ago
http://bln.gs/b/25kg11

Did you see the old hooties commenting 'wonderful" on the picture like they are Hannibal's mother? I mother fucking swear....psycho's on Blingee. Art is one thing but, the people who comments and paste "wonder" and "beautiful" on pictures of naked crying children and on bloody goth are alittle sick. Art is a reflection of you whether you suck and post sparkles in a picture that no one can relate to or whether you post bloody goth with children in the picture.

Call me crazy, okay? My kind of crazy doesn't agree with your's. I'll just agree to disagree.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |