New Contest??

1 | 2 |
Yvee81
posted: 2734 days ago
Interest?? Any ideas??
鳥-ガゼット
Nope...I'm not so much online in blingee anymore and I gave up making blingees...so it's all up to you if you wanna manage the group XD I'm holding back^^
Yvee81
I'm not so much online too, but I found it would be a nice idea. Hopefully the other guys find the idea nice too xDDD
鳥-ガゼット
yeah sure XD Hope dies at last *laughs* I'm not so sure they'll be interested that's why I've let this group it's fate XD
Yvee81
I copied the link in some profiles. If they don't answer.. I know they are not interessted anymore *laugh* This group is ... xDDD *lmao* But I don't give up ^-^
鳥-ガゼット
I gave it up already since we've moved the rsp *giggles* but sometimes I come and check if someone wrote something here or on my profile and accidentally I've caught you online XDDDD
Yvee81
OMK... I feel so.. caught in the act *lmao* But is a nice feeling ^^ Remember me when we both first start writing RPG :3 *sigh* I miss this time <33 Can't forget that I met you the first time here on blingee.. because of Ruki-san *_____* *lol*

If no one is interessting in it.. I make a challenge on my own >:-P *lmao*
鳥-ガゼット
Oh yeah, I could never forget when we met XD "Um that's not a manga girl it's Ruki for The Gazette from the Cockroach PV" *lmaooo* it'a was really funny XD It was a bit embarrassing for me to write that XD
Yvee81
What did you think how I felt? xDDD I was close to die *lmao* it was so embarrassing for me xD But how should I know? I knew at this point that the GazettE exists, but I even don't know Ruki-san or who he is >< Damn it, that pic was so cute ><
鳥-ガゼット
I wasn't really sure if I write that or not XD it was really hard for me but I was totally in love with Ruki and I had to tell you he's not a manga girl XDD
Yvee81
I guess I take a look later on it.. That pic is still existing with that coment xDDD *lmao*
鳥-ガゼット
I know, i marked it as favorite blingee XDD
Yvee81
OMG O___________O You.... *lmao* *laugh*
鳥-ガゼット
Me what?? I'm an angel *heaven music singing* *lmao* Can't you see my wings??*laughs*
Yvee81
Ehhh? I guess you forgot them somewhere.. didn't you? xDDD *laugh*
1 | 2 |

In the Spotlight

Medusa-Mythology

created by: swtjade

Put your Blingee here!