AND OUR WINNERS ARE - 'FANTASY DREAM DATE', MAY 28th

DADALUS4
posted: 4705 days ago
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU .... YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELVES AS USUAL. EVERYONE'S ENTRIES WERE FANTASTIC AND INVENTIVE ... IMAGINATIVE STORIES FROM ROMANCE TO PATHOS ....BRAVO TO ALL!

THE WINNERS ARE:

BEST BLINGEE .... DANI, papuzzetto

BEST STORY .... RITA, m00nprincess

This time the votes were very close in the story category and so we have a 2nd Place winner in .... TOULA, beba zo

THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL YOU 'ADVENTURERS' FOR PARTICIPATING ... SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHALLENGE ... IT'S STAMPS FOR THE NEXT ONE.

LOVE TO ALL ... JUDITH AND KERSTIE 

COMPLIMENTI A TUTTI VOI.... HAI SUPERATO VOI STESSI COME AL SOLITO. LE VOCI DI TUTTI ERANO FANTASTICI E INVENTIVA... STORIE FANTASIOSE DAL ROMANZO DI PATHOS....BRAVO A TUTTI!

I VINCITORI SONO:

MIGLIORE BLINGEE.... DANI, papuzzetto

MIGLIOR STORIA.... RITA, m00nprincess

Questa volta che i voti sono stati molto vicini nella categoria storia e così abbiamo un vincitore del 2 ° posto.... TOULA, beba zo

GRAZIE ANCORA A TUTTI VOI 'AVVENTURIERI' PER LA PARTECIPAZIONE... VEDERE NELLA PROSSIMA SFIDA... SI TRATTA DI FRANCOBOLLI PER QUELLO SUCCESSIVO.

AMORE A TUTTI... JUDITH E KERSTIE

kerstie_uk
•´*•.¸.♥ Congrats to Dani and Rita ♥.¸.•*´•    

Your entries were fantastic! Well done!!!   

•´¨*•.¸Kerstie¸.•*¨`•

tabiralu
Congratulation girls, I'm really glad for you, I liked your stories and creations, very beautifuls, well done!!!
m00nPrincess
thanks for your votes and thankyou Judith & Kerstie for the award and gift!:)))
sburkss
Congrats to you all!!  Your stories and creations were amazing!!  Big hugs!!  Shawn
gladyslouise
Congrats to everyone and especially the winners! Beautiful artwork and wonderful tales to tell! Thanks for sharing them with us! Have a wonderful evening dear friends and a wonderful week ~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~Glad

In the Spotlight

Merry Christmas

created by: beba_zo

Put your Blingee here!