proposals for the 30th challenge!(STOP!!!!)

1 | 2 |
lorenzaelle
posted: 1215 days ago
Make proposals for the 30th challenge!
Thank you all!
:)
Fare proposte per la sfida 30!
grazie a tutti ^_^
angello18
vintage spring fantasy
ment88
yellow+purple colors, free theme, minimum -20- stamps.  
Kikka1410
Yellow, free theme
moreno_gabriela
blue and green fantasy
japanfan12345
Easter eggs
BBB338
Bunnies , chicks, and Easter eggs
lorenzaelle
quemardany:
make another proposal! vintage spring fantasy has already been told!(from angello18)
Sunshine1111
Easter
magdaleino82
A Sping challenge with some stamps of Josephine Wall
Do think they can be used for Easter themes too.They are so full of flowers and nice colors and fantasy. I love her art-That was an idea from me.
Do know there is a challenge going on now here on Blingee with her fantasy stamps,but not with a spring or easter theme.You can put in any flowers or easter deco and all kind of animals or people that you like   
That will be the stamps of your own choice.
Make it your own stunning J.W art.It don't have to be only J.W stamps you have to use, maybe a minimum of 2 stamps of her.
The rest is your choice.
I don't know if you do like the idea but it popped up in my brain and my fingers did the rest lol.Now it's said and done,so it's up to you to like or dislike the idea,
There is running both spring and Easter challenges on Blingee already also,so I was thinking it would been nice with a different touch on spring and Easter challenges. It's easy to find her stamps -just search in stamps for -josephine wall fantasy -and you will find a lot of stamps to use and choose between.This was some thoughts from me for a Idea of a challenge in this group
elizamio
japan women 
SRK-Fan
posted: 1214 days ago
Asia spring
Anjali75
My sister is going marry in May, so I´m in Weddingfever. My theme is " Wedding or bride in spring"
collioure59
st patrick day
Blackcat41
Things with wings!
1 | 2 |

In the Spotlight

Der Baum des Lebens

created by: Jane345

Put your Blingee here!