Rules

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 7
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
posted: 1659 days ago
(Plz. sign after you read so we know that you read it)

Make sure to add your Blingee to the group in addition to adding the link to the contest forum

(MAIN RULES THAT SHOULD NEVER BE VIOLATED, NO FIGHTING, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, AND ALWAYS EXCEPT CIRCLE REQUESTS FROM GROUP FOUNDER/MANAGERS)

1. Blingee guidelines, obviously. Follow those exactly. No Nudes definitely.

2. Only 1 entry per Challenge.

❤️3.❤️No voting for yourself._❤️__❤️_____❤️__❤️___ 
------>From now on, if you are caught voting for yourself, I won't delete you vote, but it WILL NOT count as a vote.

4. No adding blingees unless its for birthdays or challenges. I will have to delete anything else..Sorry.

5. Leave link to your comment section so managers or I can notify you for contests or anything else.

6. Make sure to read this: http://blingee.com/group/90072/topic/109709-FOR-THE-WINNERS-PLZ-READ-IF-YOU-WIN-A-CHALLENGE- Incase you win a challenge.

7: Out of respect it is polite to look at, rate, and comment on everyone's Blingees. If you can and have time. At-least Rate it.

8. No posting blingees for other people, if you cannot post a blingee, then you don't post a blingee. DO NOT ask anyone to do it for you. Also, if someone has posted in a wrong area, Tell me or one of the Managers and we will handle it. Also if a winner cannot post a challenge, let me or and manager know and we will post it.

9. NO, adding more that one Blingee account to the group. This means, if you have already joined The Challenge Group, and you create a new account. You must delete your old Name from our group, before joining with a new name.

In case of a tie, we will have a tie breaker that will last for 24 hrs.

This is a challenge/contest group for members. Have fun creating blings & competing in our challenges.

PLEASE...ONLY challenge/contest blingees are to be added to the group blingees.  (With the EXCEPTION of special day blingees for members BDays, Annv's etc) 
Cuz, we use the group blingees to browse through easy & fast for rating/commenting and voting time!
SunMoonStars
read :)
marthannb
Read
Vykie4XENAresLove4ev
posted: 1658 days ago
Sure :)
japanfan12345
posted: 1657 days ago
I've read the rules :3