CLOSED ~ Pro Challenge Idea Contest ~ 8/9/2018

p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
posted: 2085 days ago
Hello  Folks and welcome to the weekly Pro-Challenge contest, Ideas are fun, and fun is important to everyone. Place your Ideas here, and at the end of the week, we vote on them. Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see your ideas. LUVS. :)

The winner of this challenge will get a challenge posted on the blingee main page for free, paid for by The Challenge Group Founders credits. 

If you have an idea for a challenge you can post it here or if you can't think of anything, you can choose from ideas given by other member in the link below.

http://blingee.com/group/90072/topic/109677-The-Challenge-Group-Challenge-idea

I WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS AN ENORMOUS THANK YOU TO BBB338 FOR HER HELP THIS MONTH. I AT THE MOMENT AM STILL WAITING FOR MY BANK CARD TO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE CREDITS TO POST THIS CHALLENGE. BBB338 HAS STEPPED UP AND OFFERED TO USE HER CREDITS TO POST THE CHALLENGE IN THE EVENT THAT MY CARD DOESN'T ARRIVE IN TIME TO CREATE THE WINNERS CHALLENGE IDEA. SHE DESERVES A GREAT BIG WARM HUG FROM ALL OF US. THANKS TO HER,OUR PRO CHALLENGE CONTEST WILL GO ON AS SCHEDULED. THIS IS WHY I CALL YOU ALL MY CHALLENGE GROUP FAMILY. THANK YOU SO MUCH BBB338, BIG HUGS.
---------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
Olá pessoal e bem-vindos ao concurso semanal pro-Challenge, as idéias são divertidas, e diversão é importante para todos. Coloque suas idéias aqui, e no final da semana, nós votamos neles. Boa sorte a todos, eu não posso esperar para ver suas idéias. LUVS. :)

O vencedor deste desafio vai ter um desafio publicado na página principal blinge de graça, pagos pelo grupo Challenge fundadores créditos. 

Se você tem uma idéia para um desafio que você pode publicá-la aqui ou se você não pode pensar em nada, você pode escolher entre as idéias dadas por outro membro no link abaixo.

http://Blingee.com/Group/90072/topic/109677-The-Challenge-Group-Challenge-Idea

Gostaria de expressar um enorme obrigado a BBB338 por sua ajuda este mês. Eu no momento ainda estou esperando para o meu cartão bancário para ser capaz de comprar créditos para postar este desafio. BBB338 tem intensificado e ofereceu-se para usar seus créditos para postar o desafio no caso de o meu cartão não chegar a tempo de criar a idéia Challenge vencedores. Ela merece um grande WA
BBB338
posted: 2085 days ago
Art Deco Beautiful Ladies
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
posted: 2084 days ago
Raven Queen gothic art
13darkskye
ladies with umbrellas
piedad5007
Jasmine Becket
Amazing_Anna
weddings 
2Cool4Me
posted: 2083 days ago
Hugs BBB328  Thank You

I love Fairies 
Deleted_avatar
posted: 2081 days ago
seasons
shwetashweta
posted: 2079 days ago
Galaxy/universe with planets
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
posted: 2078 days ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

GOOD NEWS FOLKS, I RECEIVED MY BANK CARD TODAY AND CAN NOW AFFORD TO CREATE THE WINNERS PRO CHALLENGE. BBB338 HAS AGREED TO BE A BACK UP IN THE EVENT THAT THIS EVER HAPPENS AGAIN. tHANKS AGAIN BBB338 FOR YOUR LOVING SUPPORT. HUGS MY FRIEND.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
nataliplus
posted: 2077 days ago
forest fantasy
ice_claw_14
posted: 2076 days ago
Favorites Blingee. Make a blingee with only what is in your favorite stamps list.
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
posted: 2075 days ago
CLOSED ~ Pro Challenge Idea Contest ~ 8/9/2018

In the Spotlight

Merry Christmas

created by: beba_zo

Put your Blingee here!