Need help

p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
posted: 209 days ago
I lost internet on Sat. I know that I need close voting but all that I have is a cellphone with limited internet. Can someone please close the voting for me. This Will be the only message that I will be able to post. Thank you. Hugs to all of my Challenge group family.
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
posted: 209 days ago
Can some one also let those in The Celebrity Group know too. Thank you in advance.
BBB338
posted: 208 days ago
Hi! I closed the voting time for the Challenge Group, but I never joined the Celebrity Group yet,
and so you need to ask someone that belongs to that group who can make a new post! Good luck on your WiFi internet connection!! Love and Hugs!!
longplays
posted: 199 days ago
Hello dear Sarah, I would like to help you, but my English is too bad. In addition, I already manage 2 groups, so I have little time. I wish you all the best with the internet. Best regards, Silja.
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
posted: 187 days ago
Hello folks, the internet is back for a while. I can open and close challenges, but making blingees will be a challenge as the internet source is free through our local library so it lags really bad. I will announce winners of last series of challenges tomorrow. I am so sorry that this took so long, but I am back and hoping that we can get things back running full force soon. HUGS to everyone. Thank you all for being patient.

In the Spotlight

Gothic Woman In Autumn

created by: BBB338

Put your Blingee here!