Upgrade to Blingee Plus now! FREE!
BlingeeMaker 2.0 is Easier, Faster, and more Fun!
New: Win 10 Free Blingee Credits!
Blingee Motions and Layers Make your pictures pop with the unique Blingee Layers and Blingee Motions features
Widescreen Mode BlingeeMaker 2.0's new interface has everything on screen! No more scrolling!
More Stamps Express yourself, with access to more Stamps
Snapshots Easily create Blingees from your pictures on the web
Postcards Surprise your friends with great Blingee Postcards on your space, your site, or in your emails
Web Search Search the web directly from the Blingee Toolbar
You must be 13 years of age or older to install or to use the Blingee Toolbar. If you are not yet 13, do not download the Blingee Toolbar. If you are at least 13 but not yet 18 years of age, please have your parent or legal guardian review this End User License Agreement with you, discuss any questions you might have, and install the Blingee Toolbar for you. If you are a parent or a guardian, you are responsible for exercising supervision over your children's on-line activities. If you do not agree to the End User License Agreement, do not let your child use the Blingee Toolbar or associated features.
1. Features and Services. The Blingee Toolbar comprises a customizable browser toolbar which provides the following features and functionality:
a. Access to exclusive features for Blingee creation, including transparency and movement of stamps for extreme Blingee building.
b. An easily accessed search box located within the Blingee Toolbar that will provide Internet search results from our search partner.
c. The ability to easily select your images to Blingee with a single click.
d. The ability to provide relevant links and search results when a search request is made through the browser address bar or with the browser address (DNS) is invalid, misspelled or incorrectly formatted.
e. The ability to receive notifications from Blingee on important Blingee events, such as badge awards, stamp releases and competition results.
f. One-click access to other assorted tools and services which Blingee believes may be useful for you.
g. Blingee Toolbar default search settings, including:
i. Search results delivered in response to queries conducted through the browser address bar;
ii. Search results delivered in response to queries conducted through the browser search box;
iii. Suggested links or search results when no server can be found in response to misspelled or incorrectly formatted address requests (i.e. DNS error search).
2. Registration and Uninstallation/Removal
a. Use of the Blingee Toolbar does not require registration or personal information.
c. The Blingee Toolbar can be easily uninstalled by following the steps here: http://blingee.com/toolbar/uninstall_help
3. Intellectual Property License
a. You acknowledge that BA Software Limited and/or third party affiliates own all rights, title and interest in and to the Blingee Toolbar, portions thereof, or services provided through or in conjunction with the Blingee Toolbar, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Blingee Toolbar. You also agree to not remove, obscure, or alter any copyright notice, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Blingee Toolbar.
b. BA Software grants to you a limited, nonexclusive, revocable license to download this copyrighted Blingee Toolbar for your personal and non-commercial use. BA Software may, at any time, change, update, modify and/or terminate any part of the Blingee Toolbar or your use of it.
b. We reserve the right to add additional features or functions to the existing Toolbar. When installed on your computer, the Toolbar periodically communicates with our servers. We may require the updating of the Toolbar on your computer when we release a new version of the Toolbar, or when we make new features available. This update may occur automatically or upon prior notice to you and may occur all at once or over multiple sessions. You understand that we may require your review and acceptance of our then-current End User License Agreement before you will be permitted to use any subsequent versions of the Toolbar. You acknowledge and agree that we have no obligation to make available to you any subsequent versions of the Toolbar.
5. Termination. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by uninstalling and destroying all copies of the Toolbar in your possession or control. We may terminate this Agreement or your account (or any part thereof), disable the Toolbar or cease providing any service at any time in our sole discretion. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or disabling of the Toolbar.
6. Disclaimers of Warranties. YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE TOOLBAR IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SOFTWARE. WE PROVIDE THE TOOLBAR AND THE CONTENT ON AN "AS IS," AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES AS TO THE TOOLBAR AND INFORMATION LOCATED WORLDWIDE THROUGHOUT THE INTERNET WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE TOOLBAR, INCLUDING AS TO: (I) THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, CONTENT, OR QUALITY OF ANY SUCH SITES AND INFORMATION, OR (II) WHETHER ANY SEARCH USING THE SOFTWARE MAY LOCATE UNINTENDED AND OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU INSOFAR AS THEY RELATE TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
7. Limitations of Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NONE OF US, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OUR AFFILIATES, OUR SUPPLIERS, OUR ADVERTISERS, OUR MERCHANT PARTNERS, NOR OUR OR THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (THE "COVERED PARTIES") ARE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, AND COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM: (A) THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE TOOLBAR, (B) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, (C) THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITES OR SERVICES, (D) RELIANCE ON CONTENT OR POSTINGS ON THE SITES OR SERVICES, OR (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SOFTWARE, THE SITES OR THE SERVICES. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR DIRECT LIABILITY, OR THE DIRECT LIABILITY OF ANY OTHER COVERED PARTY TO YOU HEREUNDER EXCEED $100.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU.
f. YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST US ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE TOOLBAR MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES OR SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.