XOXOJohnnyCadeXOXO's profile

Hello there~ C:
Im Karta. I love the book and Movie The Outsiders.
My fav charrie is Johnny Cade. 

"Stay Gold, Ponyboy, Stay gold" - Last words of Johnny Cade ♥
______________________$_
_____________________$$_
____________________$$$$_
____________________$$$$$_
____________________$$$$$$_
_____________________$$$$$_
______________________$$$$$_
______________________$$$$_
______________________$$$_
_____________________$$$_
__________________$$$$$$_
_________________$$$$$$$$$$_
________________$$$$$$$$$$$$_
_______________$$$$$$$$$$$$$_
______________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_
_____________$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$_
____________$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$_
___________$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$_
__________$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$$_$_
__________$$$$$$$$$$$$______$$$_
_______$__$$$$_$$_$$$$_______$$$_
_______$$$_$$_$$$_$$$$$______$$$$_
________$$$$_$$$$___$$$$_
________$$$$$$$$_____$$$_
________$O$O$$$______$$$_
_______$_$$$$$$_______$$$_
______$$$_$@$$_______$$$$_

A True friend is:
Someone that with laugh with you and not at you.
Someone that will be there for you when something bad happens.
Someone that will love you no matter what you look like.
Someone that won't hurt you.
Someone that will be there for you no matter what. ~ Me.
Do you have a true friend? I do. Her name is Christina. Love you Chrissy~ (:

░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓█▓░░▓█▓░░
░▓░░░▓▓░░░▓░
░▓░░░░░░░░▓░
░█░░░░░░░░█░
░░█░░░░░░█░░
░░░█░░░░█░░░
░░░░█▓▓█░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

96% of girls would freak the fuck out of justin beiber jumped off a building... copy and paste this to your profile if your the other 4% yelling " JUMP JUMP!!!"


girl: do you think im pretty?

boy:no

girl:do you want to be with me forever?

boy:no.

girl:would you cry if i walked away from you?

boy:no.

the girl was hurt and started to turn away but the boy grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

boy: I dont think your pretty, i think your beautiful. I dont want to be with you forever, i NEED to be with you forever. I wouldnt cry if you walked away, i would die.

Statistics

  • Times In the Spotlight: 1
  • Badges: 6
  • Gold Blingees: 0
  • Silver Blingees: 2
  • Stamp Contributions: 0
  • Postcard Contributions: 0
 

My Competition Entries

The Outsiders
The Outsiders
View More
 
 
 
 
 

Would you like to comment?

Join Blingee (for a free account),
Login (if you are already a member).

My Gifts

XOXOJohnnyCadeXOXO doesn't have any Blingee Gifts. Be the first to give XOXOJohnnyCadeXOXO a Gift!

My Challenge Trophies

XOXOJohnnyCadeXOXO doesn't have any Challenge Trophies. Find or Create a Challenge now!