Blingee Server Upgrades [Ongoing]

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
blingee_team
publicado: hace 3099 días
Hello,

Over the last two months, as promised, we have worked hard on the technical side of Blingee, making the server upgrades that will guaranty the site's future.

As of a bit more than 12 hours ago, we have moved to new servers. Hopefully some of you have noticed that site is faster and more responsive this morning, but it looks like despite our weeks of testing, some problems still managed to sneak in when building Blingees.

Several of you are reporting in comments:
- problems uploading specific images
- problems using pre-existing specific static stamps
- problems with Blingees coming out empty

We need your help to be able to narrow down those issues. If you recognize that a specific image you are uploading is repeatedly causing the problem, please email us that image you are uploading to support@blingee.com .

If it is a single pre-existing stamp that seems to be to problem, please leave a link to the stamp's page here so others can try and confirm that they are having problems making Blingees with that specific stamp.

Thank you for your patience while we resolve these remaining issues. Blingee will come out of it better and long-lasting.

The Blingee Team

-------------
[Update #1]

We believe we have fixed most issues including:
- Error message when uploading or saving a Blingee
- Black squares or artifacts

We will be recreating all the Blingees we can. If you want a particular Blingee recreated for you, please leave a link in this thread and we'll try to fix/recreate it for you!

Thank you for your patience! Bling On!
Wendy_75007
Okay thank you gonna write to you for I can't upload simple colored bG ? And also I am saving blingees, I did one two minutes ago and it vanished snif ... It happened many times but recently well something as less than 10 days ago ?

Thanks for your help xoxoxoxo

Mia
Laureannesophie
Thank you! I have mailed this picture, I have lost the background.

http://bln.gs/b/28me6l
Seni33
have problems, it will not be uploaded my blingees made or they are black

http://bln.gs/b/28mdhs

Thanks for your help, ines

"Error in processing the request. This may have been caused by an erroneous image file. Please check, whether or upload a different picture in the file is a valid PNG, JPG or GIF image file."

"Fehler bei der Bearbeitung der Anforderung. Dies kann durch eine fehlerhafte Bilddatei verursacht worden sein. Bitte überprüfe, ob es sich bei der Datei um eine gültige PNG-, JPG- oder GIF-Bilddatei handelt oder lade ein anderes Bild."

http://bln.gs/b/28meay
ludmilla1959
Love Blingee Team
In my final image is not stored (If fault display) repeatedly. Tried with various stamps and always myself ... error, I can not even link of image Tell them. Thank you for your efforts to eliminate all problems for us
Wendy_75007
I am getting mad : http://bln.gs/b/28me7c

Please help ;)))))
Wendy_75007
I REMOVED THE LOGO TWICE , MEANS I WANTED BUT IT SAID AS FOR MY STAMPS I WANTED TO UPLOAD, AS FOR MY BLINGEES , IT IS SAIS Oops THERE IS AN ERROR AND BLA BLA BLA ... 

HOPE YOU GUYS CAN FIX THIS SOON

THANKS IN ADVANCE 

MIA
Wendy_75007
Oops, Error
"We had an error processing your request. This could be caused by a bad image file. Please make sure that your file is a valid PNG, JPG, or GIF image or try another image." 
Wendy_75007
This is the message for stamps, for blingees for removing logo for everything always the same tonight ... and tonight it has never be so strongly bad working, actually not working at all for a lot of us ... Good luck to the webmasters ;)))
lubovl
Dear team, please help! Thanking you in advance!

http://bln.gs/b/28meek
birdie1952
I worked on a blingee for about an hour (twice this evening) and when I wanted to save it I get this message: 
Oops, Error
"We had an error processing your request. This could be caused by a bad image file. Please make sure that your file is a valid PNG, JPG, or GIF image or try another image."
I used several stamps. I don't know if or what stamp may cause this problem.
I see in other messages that the problems are very different. I won't try another one today, give it another try tomorrow. 
aneczka1
The whole day program does not save my work.
She appeared information:
Oops, Error
Yvonall
Helppppppppppppp!!
Ha ocurrido un error.
"Se produjo un error al procesar tu solicitud. Esto podría deberse a un archivo dañado de imagen. Asegúrate de que tu archivo sea una imagen válida de formato PNG, JPG, o GIF o inténtalo con otra imagen."
Yvonall
Dear Blingee-Team today I found the following errors:
Background background not arise or come in white or black.
When you save all the work appears in black.-
No Blingee keeps accusing him as error.-
You can not open all links.-
We know they are working to deliver a quick, expeditious and lack of inconvenience and thank you page of the heart; a thousand kisses....Bye!!
laralg9
Hello!
I can not save my blingee...
I tried to save on Google,internet explorer,firefox.
Tried different stamps I can not save anyway
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

En primer plano

* Happy New Year 2023 *

creado por: loveblink...

¡Pon tu Blingee aquí!