SOMEONE TAPPING MY ACCOUNT

laakirawhitewolfwoman
posted: 2495 days ago
I have been working at putting my badges where i want them.  someone got into account and changed them up.  i changed my password and started over.  what am i to do.  they got in again.  about to change password again.
mystique1155
posted: 2494 days ago
Nobody has 'tapped' your acct. On friday you get new badges for entering comps, plus throughout the week, you get gold and silver badges, which are now just silver ... when you get new badges they go at the front of your 'pile'. Blingee is not programmed to put them back into YOUR place.
laakirawhitewolfwoman
posted: 2494 days ago
NO I WAS ARRANGING MY BADGES EACH WEEK AND DURING THE WEEK MY ACCOUNT WAS BEING FOOLED WITH.  FIRST I NOTICED THE BADGES ARRANGEMENTS BY THE RED CARPET BADGES BEING OUT OF ORDER.  I DO KNOW WHEN YOU WIN SOMETHING IT IS ADDED.  I ALWAYS REARRANGE THEM.  BUT SECOND I NOTICED THAT MY HOME PAGE PROFILE WAS BEING DELETED OR THINGS MISSING.  BUT NOT I CHANGE MY PASSWORD.  TODAY THEY ARE STILL IN PLACE AND MY PROFILE PAGE IS STILL CORRECT.  BUT SOMEONE WAS INTO MY PAGE
diptishree
posted: 2491 days ago
The Exact same thing happened with me too!!!!!
 Two three months ago when I opened My account I found myself in a group named "Disney and dreamworks" But actually I didn't knew something like that even existed !!!!! Also, my badges were differently sorted!!!!!
laakirawhitewolfwoman
posted: 2491 days ago
i now have them sorted and they better stay that way.  yes when you win you have to move the new badge in place but all the others should be the same

In the Spotlight

...happy new year 2023

created by: loveblink...

Put your Blingee here!