Blingee Issues for 2020?

Rockiest
posted: 1779 days ago
Hi..I love Blingee so much.i was just wondering though,since Flash is shutting down in 2020, will we still be able to use Blingee? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm really worried.
rastanajosephine
posted: 1778 days ago
MySpace is not working at all.
guardian06
posted: 1778 days ago
My guess is they go-to will be HTML5 and CSS3.  Whatever happens, I'm sure that the Blingee_Team is on top of things.

☺Bling It On☺
PuddleDuckie
posted: 1691 days ago
I received the notice on my computer this morning warning me that Flash is going to be removed out of existence by the end of 2020 and they are now starting the phase out process. The notice stated that flash will now ask you with a message do you want to use flash and you have to click onto the yes button, but interesting this has already been happening for long time. When I try to load to make a blingee, it's been a real pain, most times I have to remove the flash player from my computer and reload it many times, then it works for a while before I have to go through it all again. Most times I visit Blingee to make a work, I have to go through this process before eventually it loads, I admit I sometimes am just forced to give up. This has been happening for about a year now, so I think they started this phase out process over a year ago, ... it explains a lot of the problems I have had.
Cleaning out my cache and loading the latest version of flash player into Chrome, has never resolved the problem. I have not added any new programs into this computer, only updates and I have tried removing updates as well.
passionpussycat
posted: 1684 days ago
I run on IE...research the problem about the adobe ending there flash by Dec.2020....I think IE is working on another process to run some kind of a flash player!!On BBE338 profile page I gave her the search pharse in yahoo that I used an it pulled up a whole lot of good info concerning this problem! I don`t have internet on a cellphone mine internet is limited to only a homePC:) I hope this helps hon :)
Deleted_avatar
posted: 1174 days ago
Can't make Blingees, pictures won't load in Blingee maker. A page comes up where they say no longer is flash available. Unless Blingee comes up with another alternative, nothing can be done. I hope they do cause this site is worth saving. No other website is like blingee. 
Teodoruka
posted: 1174 days ago
@swtjade
Please read the recent posts. Guardian announced the site is closing.

In the Spotlight

Happy New Year 2023

created by: beba_zo

Put your Blingee here!