Happy Memories \(^-^)/

guardian06
adicionada em: 1164 days atrás
The thread has been replaced with a new topic: Happy Memories \(^-^)/

Let's remember the good times.  I myself, look for the positive instead of dwelling on the negative.

Like many of you, this site has been like a digital oasis.  And this oasis has produced many treasured friends...even lifelong friends.  I will forevermore, be grateful.

~Bling It On~
guardian06
adicionada em: 1164 days atrás
Twinklepig
adicionada em: 1159 days atrás
I’ve had so much fun on Blingee. I like being creative, it’s been very therapeutic for me and I enjoy chatting with Blingee friends.  I will miss this site , I hope Blingee Team decides to create a new website, I would definitely subscribe to it . 
lealive
adicionada em: 1159 days atrás
Oh my goodness ! I have so many good and funny memories here .Some of the people here have such a great sense of humor that I have laughed out loud many ,many times at my computer! Lol Besides making blingees, it  is the friendships that I will miss the most :)So happy to have experience this unique , creative  and wonderful community.
LeafAprilGreen
adicionada em: 1158 days atrás
I have had a lot of fun with Blingee. I have made friends here that I can still keep in contact with. 

I have been able to use the platform to be me during times such as high school were I would be bullied for liking certain things such as Naruto but I was accepted here. 

I loved making Blingees and trying out different ways of making them. I have had a good 12, nearly 13 years on Blingee. 

Competitions have been fun, I enjoyed Search Canvas when it was around, I liked challenges a lot. It is such a nice community.

Blingee is like a second home at times, an escape. If things got tough in life I could always come here and talk or be creative, look back on past conversations, just even see what's going on within the groups.
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
Yes, this is what I was getting at.... Thank you. I want to remember all the good, all the friends we've made, all the challenges we've entered, and all the people we've helped.

Also, I apologize for losing it on the other Thread. It seams that my attempt to keep the peace may have made things worse. :(
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
@lealive agreed, I will miss everyone. Im still sad to lose this site. 
LeafAprilGreen
It is going to be sad when the website goes however I will cherish every good memory I have had on Blingee. This website is one of a kind.
lealive
Absolutely @ poison ,I don't know if we are in the last weeks ,days or hours of Blingee but I would rather spend the time left remembering good and precious times we all have had here on this site
I will miss this site with such sadness I am sad to see it come to this but I will never forget the joy and friendships here on Blingee 
DADALUS4
adicionada em: 1155 days atrás
12 years of happiness and joy. How fantastic that we have proven to the world that the hands of friendship do extend around the world many times over...and they do it by one simple equation BLINGEE = LOVE+FRIENDSHIP×ART...gives you peace of mind...creativity..laughter...and forever friends.
I was looking at my past on Pinterest through my Blingees and realized how munch I had grown in my art,expression and creativity...added to that were all the great friends and family that came into my life. The happy birthdays, the Merry Christmases, the notes, the comments, the shared laughter, the tears and all the joys of my Blingee family. But most of all my sadness that my Blingee world is slowly slipping away. If I had a magic wand I would make Blingee reappear. I know that Blingee is work for the team, and all of us definitely appreciate it...but think of how much you have built in this community...how much beauty you have seen...how much love you have created. Try and stick with us...use your magic wand to save the day. It will NEVER BE GOOD-BYE...you never say good bye to love! I will always be here I hope you will too. With love to you all...Judith (DADALUS4) 

Em destaque

Happy Easter

criado por: melarocks

Coloque o seu Blingee aqui!