Just a Little Update

1 | 2 |
guardian06
posted: 954 days ago
I wanted to give you all a little update as to what I've been trying to do.

So far, I have tried to use the Ruffle Flash Player Emulator, on Firefox.  Sadly, it does not work on Blingee.  Unfortunately, it does not support ActionScript 3.  
I have also tried Lightspark.  However, this flash player emulator is not compatible with Google Chrome.

It bears mentioning that I tried these flash player emulators, on Windows 10.

For those of you that have been wondering how a small handful of people on here have been making Blingees...they are using a desktop/laptop that still has Windows XP.  And according to what I've researched so far, you can try it on Windows 7, if you haven't already completely uninstalled the Adobe Flash Player.  

I am still working on a few more emulators.  I will be back with another update...to inform you all of my findings. 

lealive
posted: 953 days ago
Hi !!! 
I am so very happy to read this update from you ! :) Thank you so much ! It would be so fantastic if we could make blingees again ! I wish you much luck in your research ! :) 

Big hugs
Alia
mitzi26
posted: 951 days ago
    Hope you find one for Windows 10.

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ≺ღ꧂ღ
              Thanks Querida!   ~Mits
guardian06
posted: 948 days ago
I'm still researching and working on it.

It sure would be great to safely make Blingees again.

lealive
posted: 948 days ago
FANTASTIC  :)
tfm448
posted: 929 days ago
ok thanks
meezlover2
posted: 926 days ago
Hey i actually am using a Chromebook and it still works here too!
Bebebonbon
posted: 924 days ago
Hello there!
Portable Chrome working fine, so far!
Ruffle didn't work for me.
Klaudia_1998_
posted: 919 days ago
Hmmmm... I knew only one method for making blingees but it was probably to risky...
This method what about you guys says I didn't tried however I have not windows 7 and xp anymore.. I have windows 8.1
LeafAprilGreen
posted: 917 days ago
Hi there, has anyone found a workaround for Macbook? I did have a Windows 10 laptop but my partner now needs it for work. I just hope we can all make Blingees again. 
tinamnd
posted: 900 days ago
Why doesnt someone update this site?
Is it for sale?
lealive
posted: 879 days ago
Hello my dear ! :)
How is your research coming along so far? :)I hope you are able to come up with something :)
Hugs 

ZiaSama
posted: 878 days ago
Hello, I know this is random but.. Ruffle doesn't support actionscript 3, maybe tell it to the blingee team to update the flash of blingee maker?  if they have difficulties changing flash to html5(or others)

and another question.. are the stamps/stickers run on flash only?
Klaudia_1998_
posted: 877 days ago
Html5 is really good solving this problem, I really miss making blingees... I have new more ideas but I cannot.. now only I miss but we all miss blingee so much... Still I hope there's a chance..
angelll2
posted: 874 days ago
There a website called picmic for creating things.Somewhat like Blingee.And you all might like it.I have not use it that much.But it seem okay..I Hope this help you all out..
1 | 2 |

In the Spotlight

Ho Ho Ho

created by: beba_zo

Put your Blingee here!