MILEY CYRUS IS A BAD IN FLUIENCE!!

1 | 2 |
Deleted_avatar
posted: 5756 days ago
MILEY CYRUS IS A BAD INFLUIENCE BECAUSE... SHE'S DOING BAD STUFF LATELY PLEASE LIST THE THINGS THAT YOU HEARD BY POSTING SOMETHING UNDER HERE PLEASE...IN IF YOU THINK THAT IM JOKING SOME TO MY PROFILE IN I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!!!! THANK YOU, 

P.S. PLEASE POST SOME THINGS THAT YOU'VE HEARD... THANK YOU, SINCERLY, MIMI
Meleaha2
posted: 5755 days ago
ok well i heard that as soon as she turns 18 she agreed to be on the cover of playboy magazine...she posed naked for a photographer and well sh e is just like every other teen star....starting way early on stuff thta she shouldnt!
hipeople123456
posted: 5754 days ago
NO SHES FREAKIN NOT!!!!!!!!!!!SHE JUST MAKES BAD DECSIONS!!!!!!!!!!LEAVE HER THE FREAK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BeaversRock0708
posted: 5752 days ago
i really think she not a good influence at all. she is a bad rolemodel. most disney stars arent a good rolemodel. well i know i wuoldn't want to be miley...no matter how popular and rich she is.
hipeople123456
posted: 5752 days ago
WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE STOP TRASH TALKING ABOUT HER!!!!!
BeaversRock0708
posted: 5747 days ago
to "hipeople123456"- i don't think u need to defend miley. i wouldn't care if someone talked about my favorite singers and bands! they can think wat they they want! and i can think wat i want! and i think we should all have our oppinions and be able to speak them. i just dont like it wen ppl flip out at other ppl just bc they dont like the same stuff and they want to say wat they feel...wat evs...keep flipping out at ppl and defending miley, ur wasting ur time and breath flipping out at ppl its not worth being mad just bc we dont like the same things! just sayin...

-BeaversRock0708
     [: increase the peace :]
estefania4ever
posted: 5746 days ago
ok I support miley on what ever she does, IK she is a bad influence, but you have to ammit, she is 15 well alomost 16, and she is working really hard and some times she does do stuff that doesn't seem so great, but the parazzi make everything look bad, so I don't care what ppl say, I still support her, if you don't supporter is ok i don't want to fight with you, but everyone has there own way to deside what to do, and no one can change my mind
hipeople123456
posted: 5746 days ago
to beaversrocks0708 ok your opinion is fine but she is just one of my role models.so im not tryin to start anything but that is MY opinion
roshonfegansboo13
posted: 5727 days ago
i heard that miley had a bf whose mom was a song-writer for Hannah Montana and they took scandolous pics with each other!! 
Deleted_avatar
posted: 5725 days ago
i cant believe you guys if you hate miley soo much then dont say it out loud!!! Just keep it your self !!!
hipeople123456
posted: 5721 days ago
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!
BeaversRock0708
posted: 5717 days ago
we are allowed to say if we like miley cyrus...if you cans ay u like her, then i can say i hate her...put that in ur juicebox and suck it BEAVER style!
hipeople123456
posted: 5712 days ago
um we werent talkin to you so do us all a favor and SHUT UP!
BeaversRock0708
posted: 5711 days ago
haha, u amuse me. u can try to insult me with ur pathetic comebacks, but haha i just find it wildly funny :] 
hipeople123456
posted: 5711 days ago
um you know what your combacks arent as good either so i wouldnt be talking mental weirdo "put that in your juice box and suck it-beaver style"
1 | 2 |

In the Spotlight

Winter Rose

created by: alwayswel...

Put your Blingee here!